Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Patriot is doing better.

I am happy to say that Patriot is doing a lot better. He is still by myself in the barn, which he is unhappy about. For the last two days, I have gave him a Thiamine shot each morning. This morning he is still holding his head to the side, but he isn't walking around in circles. I am grateful that he is getting better. I don't know what I would of done without him. He has became a member of our family.

Another exciting thing is being planned on the farm. I am making plans on driving to Missouri to get three 2ND generation Mini Nubian does. I am excited to be adding more goats to our farm. Hopefully, they will be here in a week or so. If all plans go well, we should have lots of Mini Nubian kids running around the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment