Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Busy Past Week

It has been a busy week. Last Wednesday my mother cut her finger off and damage the other three with a saw, when she was working on a chicken coop. She had to be in the hospital until Sunday morning. She is home now and feelings pretty good. I wish she would take it easy, but my mother is always on the move. I am grateful that she is doing so well.

Friday was my son Matthew's 4th birthday. I can't believe he is four already. Time goes too fast. He is growing up. He isn't my baby boy anymore. He keeps telling me he is a big boy now. It is so sad. I wish I could make him stay a little boy.


Saturday was his birthday party. He had a great time. The best part about his birthday is the time of year it is. I love having a cookout and getting friends and family together. I wish we spent more time with our loved ones. It seems like older I get the busier I get. I know I need to make more time to spend with my family and friends, because time is always going buy.

I am so grateful for the life I have. I can't say that enough. I have a great husband. I love being able to stay home and raise our beautiful children. I love having the animals that provided us a better living. God is good. Having him in my life I know I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment