Thursday, November 18, 2010

Morning Friend

This has been a wonderful week. I have had the pleasure to have one of my friends here every morning at 6:30 am. She lost one of her goats a week ago. So she is short on milk. Since I am getting plenty for my family, I told her she could milk one of my girls once a day and keep the milk. It has been what I need to get my butt in gear.

It doesn't get light at my house until around 7. So, I had been waiting until then to go outside and do my feeding and milking. Now that I have a friend to share the morning with, I have been getting up at 6. This gives me extra time in the day to do what I need to get done, plus it makes the job of caring for the animals move faster.

My friend is someone I look up to. She is doing what I want to do. She is a homeschooling mother to her wonderful children. She is working on living a more natural life. I love learning new things from her and being able to share things I learn. It makes working for what I want easier when you have someone there that believes in what I am doing and wants to do it also. I am so thankful that I have a friend like her. I love the ways God works. He brings those that you need into your life. I feel that he has brought her into my life for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment